Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Be Sincere!! A Brand New Innoson Car or Tokunbo Toyota Corolla – Which Would You Accept?

 


Life is all about choices and that’s why some people would rather buy Okrika than buy new clothes.

Well, “Made in Nigeria cars” are becoming very popular these days as people tend to buy them because they are brand new and comes at a cheaper price rather than buy used of those popular car brand

Well, if I want to be sincere with myself, I would rather go for the used (Tokunbo) of known brands like ToyotaLexusMercedes BenzFord, etc

You ask me why?

The truth is that even with the known and widely acceptable Car brands – if one gets involved in an accident, you will still get badly injured or even die not to now talk of these Car brands that are still coming up.

Someone joking posted something one day ๐Ÿ‘‡

The tweet above might be a joke but I think there’s a sense in it. I swear.

Now, the big question is ๐Ÿ‘‡

A Brand New Innoson Car or Tokunbo Toyota Corolla – Which Would You Accept?

Tell us the reason behind your choice

Let’s hear from you all about this.

Drop your comment




No comments: