Thursday, September 29, 2016

HOW AND WHY I JOINED COOLNAIRA ONLINE BUSINESS!



I have joined more than 50 online networking business. And after working, i will earn some verbal money, but at the end i will be unable to withdraw my earnings. The last one i joined was the one that pains me most. After registration and activation, i started referring my link to people, pages, groups, forums and many sites.
 
 CLICK HERETO REGISTER
At the end of everything, i was able to earn 2000$dollars. So i requested to withdraw my money. But they ask me to pass through some test. After the test. The result was that i am a programmed software. Kai kai kai. After charging ba3.. Wasting my time, buying airtime and many other things, i have done to make sure i refer my link. They now refer me as a programmed software. That if i insist that i am a human, i should go for print out. "Indirect insult". So i was highly disappointed and discouraged about online biz. That made me to believe that all online biz is fake and full of scams. I gave up. And when any1 refer any online biz to me, i will either block u or warn u not to refer it to me again. Until i came across coolnaira and my friend told me to give a try........ So i decided to register and activate my account free of charge and i upgraded my account with 1000naira. Sincerely now i can testify that coolnaira pays. Coolnaira is very simple and easy to join and start making cash.

CLICK HERETO REGISTER 
  The requirements is..
 1) a valid email address
 2) 1000naira lifetime upgrading fee or 20$ if u are not a Nigerian. After fulfilling the 2 requirement... u can start making cool cash. Your location, age, gender and other things cannot be a barrier... As far as u are a human, u are eligible. Your country, continent and class cannot be an obstacles. So just click on the link below to register and get 500naira instant sign up bonus... http://www.coolnaira.com/?id=biggiloaded try and see. Just the way i tried and i am seeing now!!!
*NOTE: your referral name must be there so your account can be approved after payment.

 some company that scam me.
so now do you know that coolnaira is the best give it a try now and be happyjoin me and make money



PAYMENT PROOF



No comments: