Monday, September 12, 2016

Doctors In House Section.


Where the Docs?


BABY WITH SQUINT
Seven months ago, I birthed a beautiful baby, My First Fruit. From 4 months, I noticed she had a slight squint but everyone said it will clear off since she's tender. 

At 5 months, I couldn't resist the urge and took her to the Federal Medical Centre in my city for checkup, they looked confused really and prescribed an eye drop to "dilate the pupils " and said I should come in 2days time, I did and they started arguing again on why I was given the eyedrop o. 

 They started treatment by sedating her twice ( she didn't respond to the 1st dose) and at the end of the day, no diagnosis. A doctor I confided in said surgery was the best bet but she has to get to 2 years. The hospital said I should come in a month time for more "undefined " treatment. I decided not to go anymore (A mum's instincts). 

She's 7 months now, its still obvious though its  slight. Its rarely noticed except she turns sideways but I want it gone. ‎Please my blog fam, I need ideas and suggestions on what to do or where to go or has anyone experienced this and how did it go? 

 Please help a mum. 
Thanks again. 

‎Love you all. 



Squint as in half past four eyes?

No comments: